16 May

How To Survive The Strange! Episode 1: Claw Hammer Zombie Kill Technique

Posted by Bryan White | Sunday May 16, 2010 | How To Survive The Strange

Ladies and gentlemen! The moment you have all been waiting for: This is the premier episode of How To Survive The Strange, the web series I’ve spent the last couple of months working weekends on with John Herman, seasoned veteran of web video. We’re kicking off the series with one of our favorites of the bunch, wherein I illustrate the effectiveness of driving the claw end of a hammer through a human skull to achieve maximum zombie death.

We had a blast making this one and we sure hope you get a kick out of it.

Before you go away, though, check this shit out! To promote the video and make this thing go viral, we’re offering you the unique opportunity to win copies of Locke & Key: Welcome To Lovecraft (the first in the series) signed by Joe Hill and Fight Club signed by Chuck Palahniuk. The contest involves watching the video, leaving us nice comments and whatnot. Get the details at the official How To Survive The Strange blog.

EDIT: When you have a minute, check out this awesome interview with John and I over at The Strange Kids Club.

1. May 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Jeremy Couturier

Very nice!

2. May 17, 2010 1:30 pm

» Cinema Fromage » How to Survive the Strange EP1: Claw Hammer Zombie Kill

[…] today I’m spreading the world on How to Survive the Strange! Put together by Bryan over at Cinema Suicide and John […]

3. May 17, 2010 8:50 pm

the jaded viewer

Awesome!!! Its like a Zombieland rule come to life. Looking forward to seeing more.

4. May 17, 2010 10:33 pm

Nate Yapp

My wife, who hates both horror films and “funny” Internet meme videos, thinks this is freakin’ hilarious, mostly because of the accurate home improvement tone.

So, kudos.

I dug it as well.

5. May 20, 2010 5:17 am

Alfredo Laris

Hey I love the show so far!! I am totally stoked for the next few episodes!! As a horror fanatic, I think the idea is incredibly unique and it makes for an interesting twist on the horror genre. Thanks a lot!! I’ll be spreading the word about his show to my friends for damn sure!!

#thestrange

6. May 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Ryan Midnight

Awesome job! I will drive to Massachusetts to be in a future video. I’m on the IMDB, so you know i’m legit! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2128916/