9 Jul

Fear Itself sucks

Posted by Bryan White | Wednesday July 9, 2008 | Blogospherics

I’m not really feeling Fear Itself.  Though, I didn’t really have high hopes for it in the first place, it was nice to see that horror was getting a shot at glory on network tv.  Unfortunately, they’re squandering this opportunity.  I posted a new blog over at Bloody Good Horror about it, making some recommendations to the producers about how they might improve it based on the success of the candidate for the best TV show of all time, The Twilight Zone.

I’ll probably do this every time I post something new over there.

1. July 10, 2008 12:13 am

Freak of Horror

2 out of 6 shows sucked tomorrow’s looks good and last weeks was good the 2 before that really sucked so don’t say the whole series suck!

2. July 10, 2008 12:18 am

Hey! How about you read the article instead of posting knee-jerk comments?

Is one more mouse click really asking that much?

3. July 10, 2008 2:14 am

Nathan Rand

Another piece of advice would be this: learn how to compose a sentence before shooting your mouth off. Proper grammar tends to help illustrate a point. When you type like an NYC cabbie speaks, people tend to take you about as seriously as Adam Sandler playing King Lear.

4. July 10, 2008 8:10 am

Lurple

I was disappointed by “Eater”. It started off ok. If they’d ended it about two-thirds of the way through instead of dragging it out it would have been a lot better.

I agree that the show sucks. I wasn’t expecting anything better from network television, unfortunately.

5. August 1, 2008 5:18 pm

Dean Grant Baker

The show is exploits violence, nothing else, the writing is abysmal, the actors sophmoric.

It stoops to the lowest common denominator, Gore and violence does NOT equate to horror.

Throwing copious amounts of blood and dead bodies does NOT equate to horror.

They are simply poor substitutes for even poorer writing.

The program should be boycotted.

6. August 1, 2008 11:19 pm

Well, I indict the show because I feel it’s a shallow excuse for horror television and falls short because they’re trying to cram feature films based on current horror trends into a 40 minute TV show.

I really couldn’t care less about the violence.